Disability and Access
• Almost all the areas in the Cathedral's Museums can be accessed by visitors with disabilities.
• Wheel chairs are available free of charge at the ticket office. To use a wheel chair, you need to submit a valid ID card that will be returned to you when you return the wheel chair.
• The Cathedral Shop has a Cafeteria service.
• The toilets are next to the Cafeteria in The Cathedral Shop.
The Cathedral Shop
• The Cathedral Shop is on Cardenal Cisneros Street, opposite the Cathedral's Puerta Llana entrance.
• Ticket Office.
• Souvenirs of the Cathedral.
• Audio-guide service.
• The Cathedral has an audio guide service that is not included in the ticket price.
• Audio guides can be picked up at the audio guide counter in the Cathedral Shop.